You don't like talking on the phone, should I bother calling, girls?

To those shy girls that don't like talking on the phone, would you still answer your phone or call back if I guy you like calls? Or should the guy stick with text messages and IM?

Most Helpful Girl

• This happened to me but I was the outgoing one who wanted to talk and he was the shy one who didn't. He didn't pick up the two times I called him. I practically begged in a text for him to call me back, and the last time he said he was sleeping. Yeah, probably with a woman or man by his side.

Iwould say don't even waste your time calling or texing 'cause if talking on the phone is important to you, and obviously not to her, there's no future. He kept texting me after that only to stop after two weeks.

What Girls Said 3

• I think a little calling is good and healthy. For some reason, my boyfriend just texts me and it drives me crazy. I think short conversations on the phone would be good. So if she does like you, then it's possible she would answer, but you can always ask the source?

• Well, since I like him, of course I would pick up. If he's calling to ask a question, then I'll answer it then ask him a follow up question. I get really nervous about saying the right thing, so phone calls between me and the guy I happen to like would probably only reach a maximum of ten minutes. After we hang up though, I'll be constantly wondering whether or not he called cause he needed to ask a question or if he called just to chat with me and used the question as an excuse.

• No. Stick with texts

What Guys Said 0