Would you date someone secretly?

i think so would you.. just asking for advice

cause my dad is strict but my mum doesn't even give a sh*t but she says at least you have one at this age.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I did it once upon a time, I wouldn't go behind his back anymore without consulting him. Some parents would disown their child for that, some parents wouldn't trust their kids anymore and some parents are chill with the whole concept of their child dating. Depending on what type your father is, it is your call but if he would disown you or if he wouldn't trust you anymore I recommend you don't do it.

• i don't no but my dad is bold for one and he is50% off

Hahahahah

• he would get angus and blow out of the roof

• Than if you don't want that to happen. Don't date him.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, probably not in real life. But I've had a secret online relationship before.

What Girls Said 5

• i already do. I'm actually sleeping over my "friends" house every weekend, whose a "girl" lolol

• Yea since I'm under 18 and my moms so paranoid

• I actually think I would.

• atm I am dating someone and we have to hide it from almost everyone, cause 1. he is my friends ex and 2. I don't want my parents to know.. so it sucks alot. only our close friends know

• yes because sometimes the circumstances are just lke that