Should I ask him to hang out?

So I meet this guy about two weeks ago at my college orientation and I eventually added him on Facebook and we messaged back and forth for a while and then he told me that I should text him and he gave me his number. When I didn't text him that next day he messaged me again and said wow thanks for texting which made me think that he was actually waiting for my text. Well we have been texting for a few days now and last night we were in the middle of a conversation and then he asks me if he can tell me something and I said sure. So he told me that I am very pretty which I thought was so sweet. I get the feeling that he may like me but I don't know if that is right. I really want to bring up the idea of hanging out but the problem is is that we live 2 hours away from each other but I really want to hang out with him somehow before we start school. So what should I do and is it possible that he likes me too maybe?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah it's for sure possible. If you think that you want to go see him or you want him to make an effort to see you then bring up the idea, really- what's the worst that could happen?

Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Hangout with him, he seems worth your time and very nice..ask him to hangout...you woulsnt want to wonder what it would.be like if you did hangiut with him. So text him and hangout