What should I do? And who should I go with?

So I have been dating my boyfriend for a month I have talked to him for like a year to two years he has done me wrong in the past but we are good he starting saying I love you and how he is in love with me before we started to date. well I felt like he could be the one then reality hit me and I thought I'm eighteen years old I have my hole life for guys. and I have always liked my friend jeff we have been friends for over two years and he always seems to end up on my mind well he wants to hang tomorrow and I want to and everything but I just I don't know my boyfriend reads my text messages goes through my phone he goes on my Facebook and reads my messages and always needs to no what is going on. I am starting to feel like he is better off as a friend I mean we have such good times together but sometimes I feel like he is to controlling and everything. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• well everyone get jealous if you hang out with someone else,

idk with whom you should go,

u have to choose your boyfriend and friend

What Girls Said 0