I want to tell him that I like him. Should I do it still? or if any other suggestions?

this guy I like I want to tell him that I like him but my friends say I should not Because he might try to take advantage of the fact.(I just want to let him know and get it off my head) he is friendly and playful with me so I think he likes me too... one day I text him that I need to talk to him he called but I told him not to bother... now it seems like we are drifting apart I try to text him but he says he is busy when he call I don't get any privacy to talk in peace and I really want to tell him its killing me I just want to clear up any misunderstanding... I also even used to tell him things that suggest that he should leave the room and he thinks its because I don't like him but that's not true... now I don't know how to approach him and just say what's on my mind without him freaking out... help advice right away please!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He could really be just busy, there's a possibility. Or he could've just got tired of you, that's a possibility. I think you should just talk to him, there's nothing to lose and rekindle the sparks.