If you had to choose....?

If you had to choose between

A) someone that was very compatible emotionally spiritually and intellectually. I mean someone that really got you and knew exactly what to say to you to make you feel good and laugh. But you only had sex once a month and one holidays. And the sex is good but not mind blowing.

and B) Someone that physically turns you on like nothing else. The sex is fantastic and fresh 7 days a week and rocks your world. But he/she wasn't super emotionally/intellectually compatible with you. You get along decently but there is never an emotional or intellectually spark.

• Awesome and Fun
  • Sexy and dumb

Most Helpful Guy

• I like how you made the answers rhyme.

What Girls Said 6

• A, as long as I could have sex outside of the relationship. If the person really got me, then they'd be fine with me having sex outside of the relationship. And I could make the sex with them mindblowing.

• Definitely A-- an emotional connection is much more important than a physical one. :)

• Guy A, I don't want to date a dumb guy.

• Person A definitely :D

• Person A, no doubt about that.

• Person A. no question about it

What Guys Said 4

• Looks like the poll is mostly what one would expect. Girls care more about emotional etc, and guys care more about physical, at least initially. Once a month? yea right.

• Easy A

• A.

• A)