Would a guy be turned off or weirded out if he was a girl's first boyfriend?

I'm 18 years old and I've never dated anyone or been in a serious relationship before because I'm shy and introverted. Anyways, tomorrow I'm going on my first date (so excited!) and I don't know what to say if my date brings up past relationships. Should I tell him that I've never had a boyfriend before? Would that turn him off?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone starts somewhere, we've all been in the same situation before at some point. If he brings it up just tell him you haven't been on a date before, it's no big deal, and definitely not a turn off.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him you haven't had a real boyfriend before, you're still young so its no biggie. Personally it'd be a turn on for me but some guys like a girl with lots of experience.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't care about that. It's usually girls who would be completely turned off if they find out the guy has never dated, never had a girlfriend, or never had sex before.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope she would be my first too, although I'm 23, I consider 18 a bit too young for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 21 and I've never had a boyfriend. I normally just tell guys that I haven't had a boyfriend by choice. If any one wanted a boyfriend bad enough they could have someone, but I'm assuming you didn't want one. You probably haven't met the right guy or weren't ready. I'd just be honest. If it does turn him off then move on because clearly he isn't the right one to be your first boyfriend. All the guys I've told, actually like the fact that I haven't been with anyone.

2|0
    0|0