Met someone online, he still signs onto his profile every day?

We've been dating for almost two months or so and I've noticed that he still signs onto his account every day/multiple times a day. We're not exclusive by any means, just dating, but signing on every day makes me think that he's not that interested in what we have and is looking for someone else on the site and/or already chatting with other girls. Should this even bother me at this point? What should I do? I'm obviously bothered...

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No because you guys have decided to not be exclusive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Similar thing happened to me. Met a guy on online dating site, been dating for 6 months and then I found out he's still been using his profile however he has amended his to say 'not a full member can't respond to messages' he is still looking. I wasn't impressed bcos after 6 months I thought he wasn't looking anymore. He has now done a disappearing act with no explanation so I guess there is my answer,and yours too, he's playing around. Get out girl and find someone genuine. Good Luck :)

0|0
    0|0
  • he's a scum bag, you met him on a online site that hooks people up, what did you think you where getting, only top blokes? when will ladys learn, some guys are scum and only want your ass, once they have got it they want somthing new

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.