What do you think about internet dating?

I have always been a little weird-ed out by internet dating, but recently in frustration I decided I may want to try it out. What is your opinion on internet dating/meeting people on the internet?

Most Helpful Guy

• The odds are good, but the goods are odd.

• Amen! This is best answer material right here.

What Guys Said 4

• I've given it a shot, but it's very hit-or-miss. There are times when you may "connect" with someone fairly quickly, and other times where you feel like you're sending out endless e-mails without a response. There are some quality people out there, but beware of the loons lurking about too.

• I have joined to dating website for two months. The only girls that I met are Web cam girls all the time, desperate girls looking for one night stand only, weird and old women. I don't recommend to try it out.

• lol If girls don't answer you either then online dating really is bad.

• If you are going to try the internet dating thing, be prepared for a lot of disappointments, Have just recently just done this myself and yes have met someone special through it, but there are heaps of people who are not who they say they are online, that goes for women as much as men. Its very easy to be someone your not when there's no personal attachment at the end of the keyboard. Be sure to meet in public places and have a couple of dates before you say yes to a relationship.

• It's crap. Girls don't respond.

What Girls Said 2

• I live in Ireland where there's still a massive amount of stigma attached to it.. but I tried it... you have to be wary of nuts.. if your causious it can work out well... like it did for me... I meet my fiance through it...weve now been together nearly 4 years getting married next spring!

• Wow, Congratulations . Invite us for your wedding .lol

• ooo your all welcome... if your willing to brave the irish spring and sit in all your finery in a glorified tent lol

• Tried it before. It's just for fun so don't have high expectations that it will gonna end up in a serious relationship UNLESS you both made some effort to let it happen.

• You right, some of the girls there werent serious just looking for fun to waste their time.