Should I meet with her?

i met this woman online who is 33(I'm 19) no kids no husband who lives in arizona. I live in chicago and now she wants to come here and get intimate. should I meet up with her or should I not because you never know it mite b a dude lol but I kinda really wanna meet her what do you think?

N she's def. not crazy because I mean we've talked for wile on the fone online and just recently webcam so I kno its not a dude lol and she used to be married but she got divorced.keep ur opinions coming because I'm really thinking hard about this

Most Helpful Girl

• well.I have a online friend and he has the same past with you.He says when he was 19 a 34 year old woman who he used to know from one of the online games came from ohio to visit him in tennesse.He says he did sex with her because he tought wrongly he loves her but now he regrets for what he did because he think what he used to feel about her at that teen age was not true love but infactulation only.So even now he can not think about his past and return to those times.I think its better for you to wait for some years and be in contact with her at least till 23 and then see whether you still wanna have sex with her or not because most probably you are gonna change ur mind after time about sex and maybe you could find some better choices to have sex with and get marry .My friend still regrets to lose his virginity with a woman that he tought mistakenly she can be his true love.He is now 23 and wants get marry and says I was curious about sex when I was 19 and crazy to find out what it is.In fact Most teens these days want to know what sex is without thinking about true love.But when they lose their virginity at young age and want to get marry with some one most regret why they did it with a person that they were not in true love really. : ).

• HeeHee its interesting man.Sometimes I think you are him as your exactly in same situiation lol.?Believe me or not the one who had sex with my boyfriend got divorced to.She changes many husbands.

What Girls Said 6

• omg lol I say don't man.first.shes 33! six more years and she cud be your mom lol.and if she's 33 and doesn't have any kids or a husband/boyfriend there's gota be something iffy there lol. and yes it cud be a dude! then what would you do lol.i say if you're trying to meet someone online try finding someone locally and closer to your age! lol

• NO NO NO there is to much of an age difference and I wouldn't want someone I don't know anything about to come to my town and especially just to have sex. Things are scary in this world today, so BE CAREFUL! Don't invite this woman to your home if she does show up - it could be a man - you just don't know today. Anyway you need someone closer to your own age. Think down the road - when she is 70 you will be 56. How does that sound?

• I think you definately should get involved with her. a 19 year old guy is a lot hotter than a 33 year old one.

• Humm can I ask what she could be if she was crazy!? My boyfriend most says me I am crazy.I wanna find out what crazy means and if I am crazy why he is still talking with me.Is he trying to play with a crazy woman and make fun of her.!?

• Crazy like she's obsessive or she's acts weird and tries to get me 2 marry her or sumthing lol...and as fr you y dnt you ask him y he calls you crazy because I def. wouldn't go out with a grl jus because she's crazy and then talk to my friends about it

• Well personally I don t get mad at all because I know some people like to mess up with you that way and when they see you become mad they get more enjoy.I don t say you are like that but I have faced some people.So I am not up to much what people say .I mean 50% their act and 50^% their saying is important and its silly work to not consider the other 50 of your boyfriend acts to you and leave him only if he said ur crazy.I say She must not be in love with you or she may think Love is only a matter of sayings.

• I have a similar situation....like it sucks!!!!

• yeah it might be a dud lol. seriously I would be a little daunted, why would she want to be intimate with you (were you?) so do you want to have a relationship with her then? cause this is what it sounds like. who knows, she could be a he. idk. I wouldn't.

• Umm no! it is kinda red flag when someone that much older than you is interested in you. Not to say your not attractive or anything your probably great but did you ever think that something might be wrong with her because she is not attracting anyone her own age?

What Guys Said 6

• Even if she's really female, it's nothing but trouble. She must be a mental case of some sort and you don't need to find out what kind.

Don't go near her.

• oh FUCKS no!

Read what you just typed.

You're talking about flying 3000 miles to have sex with a older woman in a nother time zone that YOU'VE NEVER EVEN MET BEFORE.

Terrible idea man. I'm disappointed, anon.

Go local.

• Na she's flying down here for business and she wants to meet up wile she's here

• Oh. Sorry, my good man. I misread

I say do it.

But wrap it well, young one.

You know VERY little about this woman, and you don't want to get burnt.

• u have nothing to lose,do it! but don't get intimate with her! give it at least 4 weeks(3-4 dates) so you get to know her face 2 face, then you can do what you gotta do!

• meet her in a VERY public place and you should be good bro

• go with a friend.or two. I've done it before too. you really have nothing to worry about.

• i wouldnt, I know you could do better than a 33 year old