What does 'let's hang out' mean?

Are your friends gonna be there, should I wear something nice or something casual, should I shave be prepared for sex; what? I don't know what 'hang out' is

• Casual wear(jeans)
  • It's a date, look nice

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hang out" is either a) I wanna bang you, but not date you. or b) I wanna date you, but I'm too afraid to ask you out. Depends on if the guy is good with chicks (It means "A") or lousy with them (It means "B").

What Guys Said 3

• The best advice I have is always asume its a date...

Dress nice..

But you should ask what your doing.

And asking "so whos going is it just us?" is OK to

As for getting ready for sex.. Id say don't worry about it.. Just keep it trimed down there all the time.. Most guys are OK with it eaither way

• its summer. you should always shave lol ;).

• You say casual wear isn't for a date, but I would want you to wear that on a date. lol

What Girls Said 5

• ASK HIM! If you're unsure ask him what he has planned

• its means lets hang out. be comfortable with who you are and if the person doesn't like it. oh well. I always say to myself if I get reject- another bites the dust. be you. do what and wear what you think makes you look good.

• uhm, yeah. When a guy told me to come and hang out with him, he was with his cousins ( I wore jeans btw). When they left we made out in his car, he drove me home and acted really sweet and told me that we would meet later on in the week. The ass never called me, (hes 20 and he's a soccer player, I'm 15, what did I excpect?!) and just today I found out that he had a girlfriend and that he had cheated on her twice. The one time was with me. I just wanted to share my bad experience that started with ''lets hang out'' just sayin' :P so I say you go with jeans, but look cute;)

• spending time together, not a date

• where are you going?