Texting this girl... Help me out?

Alright so I've been off and on with this girl for a while. She takes forever to text back and normally doesn't respond. So I always feel like I'm annoying her when I text her. We've talked on the phone and she like really wants to hang out and stuff. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she doesn't like texting...but she does like you! so just hang out with her, call her (but not for too long, if you know what I mean) and try not to text her much

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe she just doesn't like to text! try calling her more and take her up on those plans to hang out!

• If a guy was annoying to me, I wouldn't even pick up the phone when he called. She's probably just bad at texting. Pick a day and ask her to hang out!

• Hang out with her I suppose. Some of my friends say they wait a long time before replying to look 'cool' and to make it look like they have better things to do. Personally I think that is dumb but yeh.. I guess that's what most people do. Maybe she just doesn't carry her phone around (I take like a day to reply to a text :P)

• Now she's telling some of her friends that I was texting her too much so I don't know what to do.

• hang out then and cut out the texting. some people just aren't texters

What Guys Said 3

• Don't be such a wuss dude.

Call her, make plans, and go from there.

It sounds like she doesn't like txting.

If you get hurt personally from what women say like her telling her friends that you text too much, then that is a sign of your insecurities.

If she doesn't want to hang out, move on. Don't get hung up on one girl; don't forget women have game too and she has to prove herself too...so don't be afraid of her not being interested in you. Its only one girl. Out of 3 billion.

I suggest you get over only texting her and you call her, make plans, hang out, and go from there.

• relax

• nice