Should I just stop? Help please!

Okay, so today I went on my first date. The guy is okay looking and really sweet and nice. The only problem is I don't think I'm into him like I was when we first started talking. We hung out with a friend of ours together and it went okay, but the date with just us two was a little more than awkward on my part. Maybe it's because I'm an introverted person, but I just really felt like I had to force myself to try. While it usually is hard for me to open up sometimes, if I like a person I'll feel nervous but Ill make sure to make an effort and connect. My best friend says I should give it a few more go's because first dates are always awkward, but I just don't know. Maybe time to wait a little until I find a guy that I really truly like and spark with? Help please?

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible you're just psyching yourself out. If it were me, I'd give it one or two more times, if you think there's at least something worthwhile about the guy. As you said, first dates are awkward. See how you two interact again and make your call then.

What Girls Said 0