Sick of the typical first date?

I am getting so bored with dinner and a movie! If you have a fun different first date experience please share! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I once took a date through Chinatown. It was the first time either of of us went there. It was so much different from the part of the city we were used to. When we got tired I took her back to my apartment. I took her all the way to the top. I had two lounge chairs set up on the roof. Right in the middle of the garden. I had grapes on the end table between the chairs. These weren't normal grapes. Wine grapes. Straight ahead you have a clear view of the effiel tower. I brought her there because it's one of my favorite places to be. Everything makes sense when I'm up there.

What Guys Said 2

• When you are going on a "first date" you need to listen to them. If they say they want to do this or that then do it!

Example:

Girl: So you know I have always wanted to go cosmic bowling because I see people doing it all the time and I think it would be fun to do

Guy: Then we're going this Friday at 8:00 I will pick you up!

It does not have to be exactly like that but you get the idea. If you do not help us out we will just assume you want to go to a dinner and a movie. Remember we do not even know you yet and you are already assuming we know what you like to do. HELP US OUT!

Also, most guys who say dinner and a movie are most likely after one thing. I know I was when I said it to the girls I dated in high school. I now know better especially because I want something more

• I'm getting bored of always being the one to come up with date ideas, your turn to entertain me... and don't say dancing.

What Girls Said 3

• I went out for a donut and tea on my first date. lol. I was trying to be neat and ladylike, when in reality I can eat like a pig. :D As we grew comfertable, he saw this. Haha. He also noticed how I was trying to be all neat that time. XD

You can go mini putting, go karting, amusement park, national park or gardens, a lounge or bar for a drink, or eating out.

My favorite dates are dressing fancy to go to some nice place. It doesn't even have to be that nice or expensive. I just like the dressing up part. lol

• Getting dressed up is always fun :) I don't think I could eat a donut in a ladylike manner! haha

• With my most recent ex we did lunch and took a walk together. We also went to the beach for walks on the boardwalk, etc. Go bowling. Go to an arcade.

• Don't let guys know you're bored. They WILL resent you. Just try to seem as interested as possible.

• I never really act bored...just inside I am! lol It would be nice if someone would think of something fun and different. Just wanting to hear stories from people who have gone on unique first dates :)

• Me personally, I prefer dates where we can talk and get to know each other. I like the more romantic things for later down the line... Movies do suck for dates, though!