Is it true that kissing tells the real feelings of a person?

Whats your opinion I would like to know what you feel when you're kissing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say I feel intense passion. Especially when I'm being kissed back ! All part of being turned on with a girl! I would say "yes" to that question. True feelings are shown during kissing!

What Guys Said 2

• No. If you think about it, you can be feeling so many different ways all at the same time. So how would you be able to feel and understand all the emotions involved from a kiss? Heck, the guy could love you will all his heart, but if he's nervous as hell, the kiss still might not turn out so good. lol

• Not if the person your kissing is a good liar. It's easy to get mislead by kissing even still.

What Girls Said 4

• Not to throw it all in the air , but it is very hard to tell. If you care about someone a kiss can mean everything in the world, but it is also possible to kiss someone and not give a shit about them and have them think that it means you want them or want to be with them so on. It depends on the person more than anything and what they are capable of

• I think kissing can tell a lot about how you feel about someone. Kissing can be very passionate and when you love someone, it can mean a lot. I think kissing someone you don't like can be unbearable, and typically the kiss isn't that good anyway. :-)

• I'm just happy and thinking about the person I am kissing. (I've only kissed one person and am desperately in love with him.) Still that's just me. I've known people who kiss just because they feel like it and don't really care very much for one another.

• I think it depends on the gender. To a guy, like stated in the other reply, it can mean something because guys are more physical and contact makes them feel closer and stuff towards a girl. But with a girl, it depends. Maybe its just me but although I get excited kissing a guy I like, I don't really feel much.