What is the biggest girl a guy would date?

Like is there a certain weight or size you just won't date any bigger?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't answer that exactly because some bigger girls look good and some dont. I can't really translate that to weight because it can be porportioned differantly from one girl to another.

2|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Hmmm well I've been with some bigger girls. They usually are very sensual and sexual. Just a little more insecure at times. But, usually have the sweetest personalities and beautiful faces. Nice breasts and puss feels good. Nice big asses too. But I guess, if a girl looks good all over and dresses to suit how she is then any woman can look sexy. I think the biggest woman I've been with was around 230 or so? I don't know, I didn't ask her weight LOL. But, I love women of all sizes (as long as I can still hug them LOL).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for a woman who's between 5'8" and 5'10", 160 to 220, size 12 to size 18/20. BMI comes into play, body structure, age, etc. I like a curvy woman. :)

1|2
    0|0
    • I'd second your numbers, but I'll raise you on the weight by quite a bit.

• those numbers are so specific, you really thought this through didn't you. +1

• I second the anon guy about eyeballing it. If I had to guess a number I'd say 225 max.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pretty darn big. I love big women, but I don't like obese. If I start thinking obese when I see her, that's too big.

Definitely bigger than me is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any specific numbers. I would have to eyeball it. Some of them are prettier than others and weight sometimes looks different on people.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it all depends on the way her body and proportions are :) I do know that most guys I know would prefer a girl with bit of curve rather than a stick

2|1
    0|0
  • I think it really depends how she looks and also on his size! Plus, two girls can fit into the same clothing and have completely different bodies.

1|1
    0|0