Why is communicating with women so darn hard?

why is it so hard for me to get a girl to go out with me. I tried to ask out a girl I knew just for a dinner date and she denied me. I mean she is a nice girl but she just flat out said NO. I have been denied 14 times in the last 3 weeks. I over hear my friends girlfriends talking about me about how I'm such a great guy. I mean come on help a guy out. I just want to take a girl out on a DATE.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was a caller at this call center, I got rejected 14 times in the row, and then I quit. And I am happier, more stress-free. Of course, I don't have any money coming in, but I can get another job that I like. That was a metaphor for... Asking out and getting rejected 14 times. What are you doing wrong? I was a bad caller because I didn't care at all about their responses and wasn't sure what to do. I know you care about what they're going to say but maybe you psych yourself out too much. Try going for girls you actually like, not just the ones you want to test on. Girls are smart, and can read that game pretty quickly, especially if they're around your age and know you.

• good advice. I was told that tonight about the psyching yourself out part. there was a girl at the party tonight that I liked but there where 5 other guys hitting on her. I didn't want to be the 6th guy. because I didn't believe that I had a chance against 5 other guys. and my friend told me that.

What Girls Said 1

• Be glad they aren't leading you on. You'll be available when the right girl says "yes."

What Guys Said 1

• because you say darn...