If the boy you are dating is ashamed of you what does that mean?

The boy I was dating never took me any where and when it was my prom he refused not to go. Then he was cheating on me and dumped me after the prom in 2010 and in May 2011 he came back saying he got cheated on by the girl he dumped me for. Now he wants to go out with me and marry me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really really really hope you're joking by considering him.

1. He never took you anywhere and didn't go to your prom>>>He's embarrassed that you were with him and doesn't care about your feelings.

2. He cheated on you and dumped you>>>Another selfish move. Again didn't think about your feelings and shows he didn't care about/respect you.

3. He came back when he got burned by a new girl.>>>Once he got dropped by someone else, he knew you were the fallback option. He's settling until he sees someone better.

4. He wants to marry you.>>>Pretty rash decision by someone who wanted nothing to do with you for a year. I'd say he has an agenda

This assblood doesn't deserve you. Or anyone else for that matter. He sees you as a fallback option. And this isn't the movies. This isn't a coincidence. I'm sure if he started dating you and found someone he thought was better, he'd drop you in a second. Then when that fails, he'll come running back.

He doesn't care about your feelings or you. You deserve much much better. Leave him and let him pay for his dumbassness<<<yeah I made up a word

• Stand up for yourself and realize you don't deserve it. Don't sit back and play victim. Guys will only treat you how you let them

What Guys Said 4

• wow..seems like he has got his lesson. Well, what he wants that doesn't matter. The main thing is if you are okay to marry him. Bcoz it's much more than dating.

Well I m not sure if he was ashamed of u. I think he probably was cheating with you and that's why he didn't want get caught by anyone with u. And probably refused you bcoz he was seeing that girl. I m sure you are a great girl and if you can trust him then go ahead and have a good life.

Take care

• Dont take the guy back. He cheated on you before what would stop him from doing it again? The girl cheating on him just sounds like he got what he deserved. Plus if a guy doesn't want to go with you anywhere that will get real old real fast. Kick his ass to the curb and don't look back.

• Im sorry for being so blunt but that just means he isn't the guy for you. You need a guy that makes you feel your beautiful. You need a guy that isn't ashamed of any aspect of you. I'm serious if you accept this jerk back there is a big big chance he will hurt you so so bad. I have seen this don't trust me this boy is no good.

• Lucky you! Looks like now you'll live happily ever after!

What Girls Said 2

• He is a complete jerk, if you have any respect for yourself, you will not date him again.

• If he's ashamed of you, then you shouldn't waste time with him. If you let this guy run over you and then take him back, other guys will feel like they can do the same. People can change but make sure that he's coming to you because he wants to be with you and not because this other girl dumped him.

• what do you mean other guys will feel like they can do the same---how would other guys know. and don't you think its about her., not guys. if she doesn't let guys do that period, it doesn't matter if they think they can. I mean, would it be OK if she let one guy treat her like sh*t, as long as no other guys thought they could. I think its about her dignity not what guys think.

• Yeah, I think you're right, but what I meant was that she probably unintentionally gave him the idea that he could do this to her, and that's why he did. Other guys could think they could based on the way she acts, if she acts weak and doesn't stand up for herself, another guy could feel like he could take advantage of her feelings. So, basically she needs to make sure she's respected in the relationship.