How can a girl go from being a booty call to something more?

What does a girl have to do to be more than a booty call? Under my better judgment I hooked up with a guy really early in getting to know him. We have hooked up one other time since then. He texts me fairly frequently to hang out which I know will lead to him trying to hook up at night. I feel like we have good chemistry and have fun together and I'd actually like to hang out with him during the day or actually get a date. I'm not trying to say I see us as future boyfriend/girlfriend, but I would like to see where it could lead. Is there something a girl can do to get this? Or is it too late having given into sex so early?

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you've made the booty call list, you've crossed yourself off the girlfriend list. Guys usually have a picture of what they deem hit and run material and relationship material. Its very difficult to go from one to the other. The amount of work you'd have to do to get him to see you differently is almost not worth it and there's no guarantee it will work.

I would suggest you get off the booty call list all together. It's a sure fire way to stay single. Don't give out the goodies so freely. I'm not saying play hard to get, but you should guard it in such a way that they appreciate it. Your goodies should only be given to good boys who play nice. ; )

What Guys Said 1

• Booty call girls and girlfriend girls are two different kinds of girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Well.. from what I read in cosmo,

it said one way is to have one night with him where you

strictly only want to have fun and want nothing to come out of it.

and when you leave he might think of wanting something more with you.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to all guys though -_-

• It's too late, and anyway find a guy that doesn't want a booty call or you'll get cheated on.

• Find out his intentions *before* sleeping with him...learned that the hard way today. I asked why he didn't tell me sooner and he said "you never asked."

Sorry for my mini sob story.