The older I get, the less interested I am in hanging out with the girls. Is that strange? Thoughts?

The older I get, the less interest I have in hanging out with a bunch of women. I'm female, myself. I felt the same way when I had an internship this winter-spring. I was glad that my boss was male. I just crave that male-female dynamic in my life. It's not like I dislike all women, but there is no substitute for having a guy/guys to hang out with. Thoughts? Does that seem strange or normal?

I don't have a lot of guy friends, either. Advice on how to become better friends with guys?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Same. Women strangers have been meaner to me lately (in general) than they have in the past. I don't know what that's about.

• Same. They're not prone to random cattiness. I just feel calmer around men...

• I'm the same way I prefer hanging out with guys over girls. if your not already get into stuff that is considered more masculine or gender neuronal, but only if you want to.