Who would you rather date?

would you rather date someone who is not so attractive but is confident funny and fun to be around or some one who is extremely attractive but socially awkward and boring to hang with

Most Helpful Girl

• the first one you said, what's the point of being with someone who is super hot but boring as hell. If you have a good heart that's all that matters

What Girls Said 5

• not so attractive but is confident funny and fun to be around - for sure!

• like most people I also say yes to the first one ;)

• It depends cause if the guys attractive and awkward it can be cute to some girls.. and if the guy is unattractive and his attitude of confidants makes him seem cute so it kind of depends on the guy and what the girl likes

• ok cause I've had couple girlfriends all lasting for awhile and I'm not ugly but I'm not the most attractive guy in the world but I know I'm out going and funny so was just wondering.

• not so attractive but is confident funny and fun to be around. He would have a great personality, that's all I need to date (:

• the first one

What Guys Said 1

• First one.