Would you date a shy girl?

Say the girl is has a very nice personality , decent looking but is very shy. She hardly says anything in front of strangers. But if she's around people she knows, she will definitely get involved in the conversation. Would you date the more bubbly , out going girl instead of the shy one?

The bubbly girl is around 5'3 , petite, cute and also has a nice personality. The shy girl is around 5'5 , slim , a bit cuter/prettier than the other one and also has a nice personality. Would you choose the more bubbly one?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would depend on how compatible we are, but I would probably go for the shy one.

What Guys Said 4

• Its hard to choose and it depends how shyness she is

• they both sound nice, and but I think the shy girl would be my preference if I got to know her. It would be harder to get to know her though... I don't feel like I would have to worry as much about a shy girl being unfaithful, and she wouldn't be shy if I got to know her, but again that's the hard part.

• Shy girls yes.

Bubbly no thanks.

• Im doing just that, and at first it was quite hard work, now its okay.

What Girls Said 0