Hanging out with an ex

me and my ex broke up and weve been together for almost 4 years. its been at least a month and she has a new boyfriend which she was seeing behind my back. so pretty much she left me for him.

anyways we still talk and now I really could careless about her but she wants to hang out with me sometime. she mentioned she wanted to see a movie but I never got back to her. we talk as good friends and I don't care that she cheated on me anymore.

i no most guys would be pissed as hell if there ex cheated but I got over her cause I had friends and family who helped me through the break up.

now I'm not sure if I should call her up and see if she wants to go see a movie or just hang out

should I or should I not.

most likely nothing will happen and I just don't wana be at home all day since most of my friends are at school or at work and I have a day off that day.

either stay home or go hang out what would you guys do cause I hate staying at home lol

Most Helpful Girl

• what do you want with her-a friend or more than that , I think that's what you're trying to ask. you can hang out with her but as friends or you can stay at home and have all the time to yourself. personally I'm lazy, would rather stay home. either way, it's your choice.

• Well some of my guy friends tell me to just hit it and quit it some of my girl friends say just stay away from her but I think I should be friends with her. I really don't care what I doi don't care for sex so I don't want her body I prefer to just have a good time with her and I like to be friends I try not to hate people cause I'm not much of a dick unless someone really pisses me off then I have no problem curb stomping there face in.

• Sounds like you know what you want. as long as she isn't like manipulative or anything, it's all good.

What Girls Said 3

• If you feel nothing for her and your not afraid that hanging out with her would cause you to have feelings with her.Sure go for it! Why not?

Its just as friends.

• Yeah, go out with her as a friend! It's the best way to really heal yourself, and you've said that you don't care about her cheating. So go for it!

• 4 years is a long time so I understand the closeness. do what you want. do you miss hanging out with her? I'd say go and catch up with her. I would not get back with her though

What Guys Said 3

• I guess man personally as I've always been told, "It never pays to burn your bridges." Although I personally wouldn't be caught dead doing this. Then again I'm very bull headed when it comes to such things. If a girl wrongs me she can forget it. Then again as I said, I'm pretty stubborn. The adivce I always get given is this,"It never pays to burn your bridges." You might need those connections later on in life. Although. Honestly in my opinon. The girl has shown that she doesn't want to be a part of your life by going with some other dude has she not? So in essenece was that not her fault/choice to rid you of her life? In conclusion what I'm saying is she choose to not be a part of your life, thus why should she still have a right to know what goes on in your life? In my opinion she gave up that right when she ditched you man. That's my .02 can't speak for everyone and as I said I'm very bull headed when it comes to that stuff. So I may not have the best advice.

• i dun think seeing a cheating ex is good.seriously.even from the other guy's(3rd party) point-of-view now YOUR being the 3rd party.frankly such people are jus using ur sentimental nature to their advantage.dun ever fall into that trap.

oh yeah.and its obvious you want to go out with her.cuz the later part of ur question is quite clear-cut.however I'm not gonna say yes.unless of course you like being used then sure go ahead.ur choice

• oh man that sucks. my ex broke up with recently and we've been together for almost 4 years without any reason(I think she meet someone).but yea I think she finally realize what she is missing and that she want to see if she wants you back. you said you don't want her back but if you do hangout with her isn't that feeling going to comeback?for me I don't want nothing to do with my ex not even as a friend or anything lol. your choice man.

• Meh I may feel something but I promised myself never to go back my friends already warned me if I ever do they will beat my face in (they just got tired of me complaing I guess lol) she cheated on me twice and she cheated me the same way she cheated on me the 1st time. and the way she cheated was she met a guy on a video game got to no him fell for him and dimps me for him. I took her back cause I guess she missed me 2nd time I'm not gona be stupid anymore stay single and mingle I guess

• Single and mingle people play on your emotion I don't know her but I think that is wha she might be trying you at.