Would a latino or a white guy date (with a future) a chocolate (dark) skinned girl?

I was always wondering if this would happen because recently I have been wanting an interracial relationship and I do not know how to go about dating such a guy. My brother on the other hand was light skinned and dated girls from Hawaiian to Puerto Rican. He never dated a dark skinned black girl. So I was wondering if I would have a fate similar to those dark skinned girls that attempted to date my brother and never got anywhere close to what they hoped.

Most Helpful Guy

• I deffinitly would! although my photo says different I am not Morgan Freeman to get one thing straight :). I find black girls attractive of all skin tones, from both the very light skin ones to also the very dark. I find them very attractive and would be more than willing to date one, especially marry one. I honestly believe not being attracted to black girls is a result of social conditioning and less so a result of own personal taste. Just look at the amount fo guys that find famous celebrity black women attractive, everyone one from Gabrielle Union, Halle Berry etc to even Rihanna.

Some people genuinely are not attracted to black girls but there are always the exceptions even with those specific guys, a hot girl is a hot girl, plus openess to interracial dating is deffinitly also regional so take that into account if where you live its less open, elsewhere will be different, there are quite a few cities in England at least from what I visited where I seen too many black women with white guys to even count as the norm, although on the other hand I have freinds who are white and claim they are not attracted to black girls.

• I never thought of it that way (that it could be connected to social conditioning). Thank you for your perspective. I live in the eastern metropolitan part of the United States. So, I can say yes I see it happening quite a few times (so it's not head turning) but it's not extremely common. However, I have never seen a relationship between a latino or a white guy and a dark black girl. I have only seen interracial relationships between white guys or latinos and a light skinned black girl.

• It deffinitly is, brainwashing doesn't work when you realize it though, those same people that realize its brainwashing won't be brainwashed by it. ha ha I see, well as you know I live in England a lot of the black girls at least from my city at least have very close ancestory to Africa, some were born there themselves as babies or even their parents so a lot of them are really dark which is more normal than lighter skin ones here, I am more surprised when I see a light skin black girl with a

• white guy than how much more common it is with darker lol.

What Guys Said 3

• I have friends who have black girl friends. I met their girls friends and they are the sweetest girls That I have ever met when I came to U.S.A and my friends are really happy with them and they said that black girls are worth it to hang out with not like white girls.

• difficult to tell...but in general I would say have no future...

• I am a white latino but yes I would date a black girl

What Girls Said 6

• I have dated...

- two mexican guys

- a dominican guy

- a white guy who truly believed he was black LOL

- an Arabic guy from Kuwait

- two half black/half white guys

So yes lol, many guys can be attracted to chocolate skin. Chocolate skin is very sexy with a pretty face, a sexy, in shape body, and hair that is taken care of. It's really all about being attractive and having a ton of personality. You have to be attractive to the guy to even get him to notice you. You have to have a ton of personality to make him just wrap himself around your finger :) Trust me.

As far as it comes to interracial relationships, don't get so caught up in the fact that he's not black. Look at him as an individual for you to explore not this confusing Puerto Rican guy! lol Him being Puerto Rican doesd not need to complicate things. He's never dated a dark skinned black girl huh? Then show him that you can be a dark skinned black girl and still radiate intense inner beauty and give him more than he could have possibly imagined if he tried :) Go in there with unbreakable confidence! Be charming, be sweet and ladylike yet firm in your opinions and not a boring push over who's actions he can predict. Represent for us dark skinned girls who often get overlooked like I do :D

• well are you friends with any white guys/latinos?..that will help you get your foot in the door.

may I ask why you want an interracial relationship? (nothing wrong with that :) )..did you have bad experiences?

• Yes I had bad experiences so I wanted to try something different. And yes I am friends with white guys/ latinos but I am not interested in any of them.

• okk find someone you are intrested in...

• Sure there's always brazilian men

• Ya I saw a couple on the bus thr girl was pretty and her boyfriend was hot with longish wavy/curly hair

• If he got to know you I'm sure

• It depends on the guy. I know this real fine ass Puerto Rican that seems to only date dark skin girls. I think it's not about skin color but more about if the guy finds you attractive (facial features, attitude, swag, and body type) You're a really pretty girl so you shouldn't have much of a problem. Look at women like Kelly Rowland, Naomi Campbell, Gabrielle Union, and other models they are dark and probably get a lot of men of other races. Don't let it hold you back, there will always be men with preferences whether it be for dark or light women.

Just carry yourself with confidence and don't be insecure and desperate because that repels decent men. I get a dark brown tan in the summer and while I mainly date black/AA men, I have dated a white guy before and get attention from most races. I doubt skin color matters as much to people compared to other qualities.

• Aww thanks I just wasn't sure. And I'm sure you'll get that fine ass Puerto Rican to notice you in no time.