Calling guy out for stupidity?

I was dating this guy a few months ago, he then dissappeared on me and I was upset, but got over it...anyways a week ago, he asks me for another chance and I agree, we have lunch and we agree that we will hang out again...I didn't hear from him for 4 days, so I decide to text him, he texts me back and I text back, then he didn't respond...he acting the same way he did when we dated, yet he wanted another chance? I feel like texting and calling him out for wanting a another chance yet not having time for me AGAIN! anyways, my question is, what do you guys think of this? Should I call him out for this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Feel free, but you may be disappointed. I talk to this guy who can be the same way, and I call him on it when he does. But it doesn't really make a difference in his actions.

I'd say to just have no expectations other than that calling him out will get it off your chest.