How do you feel about girls with kids?

Would you date them? Or is that a deal breaker for you?

Updates:
Ok so now let's add something to this... If the girl is really really attractive (to your point of view anyways) would that change anything?

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I love kids, so naturally it wouldn't be a problem with me. But my view has changed. The last girl I dated had a little girl. We were together for about a year and I absolutely fell in love with her little girl. So when the sh*t hit the fan, instead of being hurt once, I was heartbroken twice. I picked up the rest of my belongings yesterday. The little one ran up and gave me a big hug and asked when I was coming home. I cried myself to sleep last night. Never again. I just can't risk it. Now I'm worried about the worried to death about her. First her dad leaves her. Now I'm out of the picture. If that isn't daddy issues, I don't know what is.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It would be a challenge at times, but yes, I would date her.

1|0
    0|0
    • @update: Haha no, why would that change anything?

• Well I just wanted to know if it changed things for the ones who said no

• My best friend was a virgin, but he fell in love with this girl that had a kid. (he'd known her for a couple years prior and always wanted to be with her) And now they're engaged and love each other. But I don't know if I would date a girl with a kid unless I had known her for a long time before she had the kid

1|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't date a girl I didn't find very attractive in the first place, so mentioning she is attractive doesn't really change anything.

• I was just wondering

• i love kids. nuff said. =)

0|0
    0|0
    • yes, id would like her a little more because she is attractive, but all girls I like become more beautifle in my eyes. (im SENSITIVE! alright)

• Haha well that's nice I just tought that maybe the ones who said no would change their answer :)

• She has had sex at least once so yeah I'd date them. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha funny sounds like something my brother would say

• Well I have had bad experiences with g/fs that were virgins first. :/

• It's a deal breaker because I don't want kids.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.