How do you feel about girls with kids?

Would you date them? Or is that a deal breaker for you?

Ok so now let's add something to this... If the girl is really really attractive (to your point of view anyways) would that change anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love kids, so naturally it wouldn't be a problem with me. But my view has changed. The last girl I dated had a little girl. We were together for about a year and I absolutely fell in love with her little girl. So when the sh*t hit the fan, instead of being hurt once, I was heartbroken twice. I picked up the rest of my belongings yesterday. The little one ran up and gave me a big hug and asked when I was coming home. I cried myself to sleep last night. Never again. I just can't risk it. Now I'm worried about the worried to death about her. First her dad leaves her. Now I'm out of the picture. If that isn't daddy issues, I don't know what is.

What Guys Said 6

• It would be a challenge at times, but yes, I would date her.

• @update: Haha no, why would that change anything?

• Well I just wanted to know if it changed things for the ones who said no

• My best friend was a virgin, but he fell in love with this girl that had a kid. (he'd known her for a couple years prior and always wanted to be with her) And now they're engaged and love each other. But I don't know if I would date a girl with a kid unless I had known her for a long time before she had the kid

• I probably wouldn't.

• I wouldn't date a girl I didn't find very attractive in the first place, so mentioning she is attractive doesn't really change anything.

• I was just wondering

• i love kids. nuff said. =)

• yes, id would like her a little more because she is attractive, but all girls I like become more beautifle in my eyes. (im SENSITIVE! alright)

• Haha well that's nice I just tought that maybe the ones who said no would change their answer :)

• She has had sex at least once so yeah I'd date them. :D

• Haha funny sounds like something my brother would say

• Well I have had bad experiences with g/fs that were virgins first. :/

• It's a deal breaker because I don't want kids.

What Girls Said 0