What do you do when ur on ur period?

girls how what do you say to a guy when you really want to go out but its possible stuff might happen between you and your on your period? I don't want to like blow him off but I don't think I want to tell him I'm on my period because that's kinda embarrassing and also I just got off because so I don't know how long my period will be =(

by the by that "bc" that I HAD on my question stood for Birth Control not because. I don't know how or why it was changed! cough!

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out and see what happens.if things start getting hot and heavy and he wants to go farther.You can one tell him your not ready yet.or that you don't want tonight.

Or you could go with it and tell him it a bad time for you but you wil pleasure him if he wants.but that is something that is totally up to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Sensual massage with 'happy ending'?

• why wudnt you know how long ur period will be? doubt it'd last mroe than a week

wait til you can, dnt think he'd be gone by then =]

• Once you get off because the whole cycle is off so iv been spotting alot

• I'm a guy, and I know what I rather here. Say " I am having my lady days". Most guys know what that means, and it's not gross to here. If you don't want to make any reference to it; then just offer him a Blow job. No guy will turn that down.

What Girls Said 3

• Cry
    And eat bagels

• Mine is only a little painful so I just go about my normal day. Occasionally I have to throw up thought.

• I tell him. If he wants to do anything/oral/finger/intercourse he knows what to expect.

He once wanted to give me oral so he tried to take of my panties and I stopped him and told him that It was a "bad time of the month" so we kept on kissing, 5 minutes later panties gone and he doesn't care. So it's really up to you and your guy. You shouldn't be embarrassed of telling him, its natural and he should understand it. If you feel uncomfortable you should tell him.