Is it wrong to go on dates with 3 different guys?

Guys how would you feel if you found out that the girl you're on a date with , has 2 other dates planned with different guys? Is it bad? a turn off'? would you lose interest in her? I just happen to be in this kind of situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• You player lol, I would honestly be upset because I don't really see the point in dating someone when your both not exclusive but that's just me. So these other dates with two other guys is there just in case the first one doesn't work out if I am understanding this correctly or you want to go out with all 3? It just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen especially if they know each other

• lol, am not officially dating any of them. Am just getting to know them through those "dates" we had planned. In other words am still " single".

• lol, thanks

• the point of dates to get to know someone

What Guys Said 6

• I would prefer not to know about the other 2 dates. Myself I never schuedual a future date if I already have one with another girl. I like to give them the benefit of the doubt that I will like my date and maybe want to date some more in the future. Suppose that thinking has worked well well for me -_-

• I assume most of the women I've gone out with for a first/second/third time have other guys on deck. I don't care.

• I'd prefer the dates to be exclusive as I would do the same

but, maybe not lose interest in her

• Its no big deal to me. Just don't date other guys when you're in a committed relationship.

• Yes if you date a guy it should just be you two.

• am "single" and just going out on a couple of dates. It still doesn't make any difference?

• I would want it to be just two people no dating more than one person.

• If I initiated contact with her, it would be no big deal. But if she approached me first, I'd find it a bit funny.

What Girls Said 6

• well you can't find Mr.right without going through Mr. right nows lol...but seriously as long as no one thinks their relationship with you is exclusive then you should be good

• I don't think there's anything wrong with going out on dates with different guys. Once it becomes exclusive, you should cut everyone else out.

• Well, I'd tell them what's going on. I would choose one you'd like to get to know further and drop the other two.

• Not if your not committed to any of them!

• it's not wrong because you can do what you want. you're not in a relationship with any of these guys, correct? if you are single it isn't wrong. I guarantee that if any one of those 3 guys met another girl he would like to date, he'd go on a date with her and not even worry about if it was "wrong". you really shouldn't think you have to only see 1 guy at a time anyway.

and don't go out of your way to volunteer information because it's none of their business. you might think you're being honest but many guys will assume that "dating" means "sleeping with" and you should keep your business to yourself anyway but if he asks then yeah you can say you're seeing other people

• Damn girl, look at you go!

If you're just getting to know these guys then there's nothing wrong with it. But if you ever want a relationship with any of them then you shouldn't be seeing anyone else.