Butter faces: do you know any? what do you think of them?

would you date one? do one? befriend one? tell me your experiences.

fine then if you hate me so much I'll leave

Most Helpful Girl

• What's a butterface?

• The girl has a good body, but ugly face and she looks good from afar, because of her body, but once up close, you see she is unattractive

• huh?

• butterface=but the face

What Guys Said 3

• There's one at work. Amazing body but average face. She always wears clothes that are classy but very attractive (heels, skirts, dresses).

When I first saw her, I'd be pretty shallow and just check her out below the neck. Then I noticed how much confidence she walked with. Then I found out how sweet she is.

Now I think she's hot. Even in her face.

• every time someone says somthing about one I usually don't agree. I think damn I don't have the same opinion on girls as most guys. I don't know I do see butterfaces but seems like I see them less then other ppl.

• I don't think you have anything to worry about there.

What Girls Said 9

• Well I am told I have a nice face, but I don't like my body. What is that called? lol. And I don't know this type of people because they simply look beautiful in all means. And what would I think of them? Nothing. I hate people who judge based on that... Not everyone is so pretty, you know. :P

• What the hell is a butterface? A person with a fat face? If so, why would I hate them, or for that matter have any untoward feelings regarding them? It's just a face for crying out loud. There's no "experience" in it.

• a butterface is a term used for a woman whos body looks good but not her face, hence the term 'butterface'

• Still, it's just a face. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Um... everyone has their own tastes so I don't know how to answer this. Why did this chick leave?

• Someone called me a butterface one, but the truth is I think I'm cute and I'm confident so I didn't care LOL

• I'm considered one. I noticed that men don't respect me, don't open doors for me, say anything crude and sexual that they want to to me without thought. men who haven't had sex in ages seem to come at me like it's my job to relieve their sexual frustrations immediately. if I say no and that they're disrespecting me, they'll call me a b*tch, ugly b*th, all kinds of names. they don't value me or respect me and think i'm ok with getting used sexually. on top of that, these men don't be attractive facially or body wise themselves and want to judge the way I look? it's ok if a man doesn't find me attractive, but next man to disrespect me is getting maced, cut, and kneed in the groin.

• No, but they're cool.

• I like all sorts of faces.

• Haha butter on someone's face?

• When are you going to stop asking ridiculous questions? Are those pictures even of you?