• Ask
  • myTake

Why is he calling me?

Okay not long ago a guy an I went on a date with twice says he wasn't interested in me and he went on vacation and today he got back and he called me and wondered if I was okay and if his text upset me where he said he wasn't interested in me and said he wants to hang out with me again because I'm super cool but he's just looking for someone to hang out with and just wanted me to understand because he said he knew I wanted more. I just don't understand why is he calling me because I thought he would just go away? It just doesn't make sense? I know they say guys are simple and I just read into things to much but I'm just curious how am I supposed to read this ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like he might only be interested in hanging out or hooking up. I think he was trying to be clear about not wanting a relationship...with out being clear. Second- who sends I'm not interested texts? Kinda lame :(

• Sounds like he is interested in hooking up...