My girlfriend never wants to hang out anymore. She says "I'm staying with you for your own good" What do you think if someone tells you this?

My girlfriend never wants to hang out anymore so I asked her why she said she was losing interest so I asked her if she wanted to end it and she said she was only staying with me for my own good. And I asked her what she ment and she said she could go out and get another guy in 5 minutes without any effort but I have no chance at finding another girl :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, not a very nice girl, eh? She definitely thinks too highly of herself. Do you live together? If so, tell her she needs to move out asap. Don't give her anymore than 24 hours, she apparently doesn't need more time than that. Right?

Be a gentleman, don't get loud, no name calling, don't give her the satisfaction. Tell her you have given it some thought, a good couple of minutes in fact, and she's absolutely right. You've lost all interest in a shallow gal like her and it's over, and you do not want her in your life even 5 minutes more. Tell her she's not doing you any favors trying to hang around you like this and she needs to go now because you have plans. (which is true, you have to find a new girl!) Erase her from your phone, give her back any stuff from your place, and move on, my friend, you deserve better.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her obviously you do have a chance if you got her to go out with you. Then dump her abd go out abd find a better girl who cares about you and will respect you.

• Wow... break up with them, they don't love you.

What Guys Said 5

• Stay with her but find another girl. Then dump her ass and immediately call the other girl in front of her. Then tell her:

"it was faster than 5 min, wasn't it?"

• girls are bitches aren't they. I would have dumped her on the spot. that's like a dare lol.

im to good for you but ill stay with you.

hahahaha. go f*** yourself bitch. don't ever call me again.

• Dump her ass, what a bitch. No point in pretending to be taken when you're not being loved, you'll just make yourself unavailable to any girl that could love you. Stay away from her, she's not doing you any favors

• what a f***en bitch, this happened to me too when I was 15. dump that puta

• Id tell her she better go find some other guy.. and then go and shag her friend, she won't be so disrespectful in the future