Why won't he return my calls/texts?

So there is this guy I knew for a few months, he is friends with all my friends, we later hooked up a few times , but for some reason he stopped talking to me. We are from the same hometown but he is an hour away at college. He won't return my calls or texts. Why would a guy do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• he definitely found someone else. it hurts, but its the truth.

the exact same thing happened to me. we used to have a "fling", we basically act like were in a relationship. it lasted for about a year and a half. then one day, he just stopped texting and calling me. next thing I knew, he got himself a girlfriend. someone he met in one of his school's affair. he didn't even end it with me properly. worst thing is, he didn't even inform me or said goodbye to me when their family migrated to another country. it sucks!

What Guys Said 2

• im sorry to bust your bubble sweety, but he got what he wanted and that's it. He probably has a girl friend by now. I know I don't speak for every guy most that's how most guys are, sorry to say. But don't waist your time, you should move on, I'm pretty sure he has

• he met someone else or lost interest

What Girls Said 1

• He was only in it for the sex. He had no interest in dating you. If a guy liked you and wanted to date you, he wouldn't ignore your calls/texts. Its harsh, but its more than likely the truth. Not all guys are like that though, but the ones that are should be avoided. Just wait until you get into a relationship with someone (and you know it is going to last a while) before you have sex with anyone again. To prevent that from happening again.