If you could go on a date with anyone, Who would it be?

So if you could choose to go on a date with anyone who would you pick? You could pick anyone like; a celebrity, some guy/girl you really like from school, a user from GAG, your teacher, a cartoon/ movie character, historical person, heck it can even be your imaginary friend.

1|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• celebrity:julian casablancas

teacher:they're mostly old women so no thanks

cartoon:vegeta

historical person:oscar wilde (i'm guessing he wouldn't come back for coffee,but still...)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Celebrity: There's quite a few, but I'd want someone who is at least close to my age and unfortunately most of them (that I've heard of and like) are a lot older.

High School: Jordan (I know it's a guy's name but she's not a guy).

University: Kaitlyn

Teacher: I've never had a really hot teacher, or even seen one, so I have to say none.

Fictional Movie/TV character: I have several, you guys can search where they're from: Danielle Clark, Annette Hargrove, Bennett Halverson, Buffy Summers, Kaylee Frye, Julia Sullivan, Ellie Arroway, Violet Sanford, Olive Penderghast, Cosette Fauchelevant, Josephine Wingfield, Evey Hammond, Ann Darrow, Beth Wagner, and Monica Moreland. There are probably more I'm forgetting.

Historical person: Helen Of Troy (yes I know, greek mythology, but she was likely based off someone). If you want someone actually documented then Amelia Earheart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Celebrity: Katy Perry

School: N/A (not currently attending)

GAG: Littlemissthing

Teacher: N/A (not currently associated with any)

Cartoon: One of the Sailor Moon girls (do not judge me :P)

Historical person: Marilyn Monroe

Imaginary Friend: N/A (do not believe in having those)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly currently I'd only want to go out with one person I know.

0|0
    0|0
    • awwwww, I'd knew you ment me :] ...hahhaha, jokes LLOL

• Lol. Nice try :P

I don't actually know if it's a good or a bad thing ha ha that I'd only go out with that one person. Damn life's confusing :P

• Jessica Alba

0|0
    0|0
  • to go out with the great Beyonce!

1|0
    0|0
  • you

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone that's my age that will have me-

0|0
    0|0