Went on my first date since my break up?

And it wasn't great. I seemed to have lost that confidence I once had, I felt like I kept my guard up and didn't let myself have a good time. it's been 7 months since me and my ex broke up and I thought this date could really help me move on but it only brought back memories. has this happened to any of you guys? if so, how did you deal with it? what did you do? I would like to hear from anyone.

What Girls Said 1

• When you break up with someone close to you, a little piece of yourself goes with them and is now missing from your life. By going on that date, you are attempting to make new pieces of yourself. If it is too soon, then that is just the reality, but it is still good to go out and do other things. Get your mind off of your ex, so that you can finally move on and make a new you.

• i thought I was ready for it, but I guess not. yeah I'm over my ex but those feelings for her come and go, I'm just taking it day by day and even though the date didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, hopefully things will get better in time.

• Yeah, well I hope it works out :)

• thanks :)

What Guys Said 0