Do you ever think that dating is just not for some people and some people will just be single?

I kind of feel that way I have never dated and I lack the skills to ask a girl out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, never thought that. And I seriously doubt you "lack the skills" necessary.

• What do you mean I don't know how to get a girls attention and how to flirt and I am shy.

• I don't think I understand

• I'm assuming you're talking about the second bit. If you just go out and talk to girls, try flirting however you can, ask them out, etc, and just step out of your comfort zone a bit, then well, at first of course you're going to feel really awkward about it, but chances are, you'll realize it's not that big of a deal and the confidence will start to come more naturally.

What Girls Said 4

• That's just being silly. There's always someone out there for you but it's your job to do your part and work on those skills. No one got anywhere by sitting around moping about it. You get out there and push yourself.

• I just feel so shy and scared around girls

• No.

Go out, do stuff, meet new people. who knows, a girl might hit on you. Some women like shy men.

• I have not met anyone who liked shy guys.

• yes.some people shouldn't be dating. Especially the man whores

• What about shy guys

• have been in your position a couple of times before. I do know how that feels like.

• I just need to step up

• that only happens if you think it. if you think you'll find someone, then you will

What Guys Said 3

• well, you don't have to go around dating to find a girl. That is the precedent, the standard, the go-to in our society: you can't have love without dating random people, but in other societies it doesn't work that way, it's just the norm here. I don't like the dating game, it seems so detached, like it's prepared for failure. Now if you do find a girl that you really like, nothing wrong with taking out on dates, but I don't think they should be for getting to know people..

• I don't feel I was meant to date

• Yes, there are people that will always be single. Even if there is that person that they would perfectly tangle with, these people will stay single no matter what.