Guys: Would you date someone you don't find physically attractive?

Or is dating someone you aren't attracted to only something females are supposed to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I have to be attracted to the person I'm with or want to be with. I don't expect women to date someone they're not attracted to either.

What Guys Said 1

• No I wouldnt. I most definitely wouldn't expect a woman to date me if they werent attracted to me either. I find that in order to have a meaningful relationship that has any chance of lasting, you must have both a physical and emotional attraction to each other, but that is just the basics of a relationship, as I'm sure you know there are MANY more factors that play into having a long lasting, meaningful relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• If you want a relationship that is actually worth your time you should never date someone you are not attracted to. If you're just looking for fun, by all means go get ya some.

• Why would one date someone they don't find attractive?

• No way!

• Both men and women date people they're not physically attracted to. like gold diggers and such..

U have to be attracted to someone to some degree..