Urgent advice please!! Do I text him to help him out?

Right, I've been on and off with this boy for about 4 years now.

We still love each other very very much, and we were working on rebuilding our friendship and trust together. Unfortunately, after setting up his second company (as well as a part time job and college) his parents were pressuring him about me and he asked to go back to "just friends" more for his piece of mind really.

2 weeks ago (before all this kicked off) he asked me to help him out for the launch night of his company - to be on the door and take tickets for him.

The night is TONIGHT.

He hasn't got in contact to ask me, and I have one friend saying "leave him, if he's not going to bother, why should you?" and another saying "don't look petty, send him a text saying "still need some help tonight?"

What do I do? Do I text? Leave him be?

Right I went with the answers and advice I got online before it was too late. I did text him, and he sent a very affectionate reply. Unfortunately, my dad and grandfather had a massive domestic row and I couldn't hack it - bad day at work - and I left almost in tears. I didn't know where else to go and I went to the night. Turned out to be a very good plan, cause it went far far better than I could have imagined. Thank you to everyone who read and replied, seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's under a lot of pressure, don't just give up on him just yet.

Text him and ask him if he still needs help, after all you are still his friend, so be there for him when he needs you. No need to abandon him or ignore him for this really. Doesn't sound like he is avoiding you or anything so relax and just ask him.

I'm sure when everything settles down a bit you can start to get back on track with him :)

He needs a friend now so be that friend :)

What Guys Said 2

• Let it be, if he needs help he should have actually arranged for it. If he calls now just tell him you already have other plans since he was so damn flakey with what he wanted.

• tell him you're going to a party

What Girls Said 2

• I would ask him if he still needs help

• i say you should text him, having someone by your side when you need him is very helpful and kind so why don't you just give it a try?

if he needs a friend. . . be that friend

wish you luck ~ :)