Do you find a guy/girl that acts jealous attractive? Would you date them?

Idk about girls acting this way but I find it kinda hot when a guy gets jealous over me. But its a very thin line between hot jealousy and going overboard jealousy...

Most Helpful Girl

• oh god, no. not at all.

What Guys Said 1

• Does not Sound attractive

What Girls Said 6

• No, I don't find it attractive.

• Everyone gets jealous its a natural thing you can't exactly choose to dte a jealous person or not because wether or not we are willimg to admit we are all jealous people but hen it goes overboard I would not date them that can get scary those are the relationships that can turn out abusive kinda like if you've watched the titanic where cal got jealous of rose and jacks relationship if you want to go for the relationship go ahead not all people are lke that just watch out

• Not attractive at all. Insecure.

• Absolutely not. I HATE guys like that.

• No. That's the least attractive quality. how can anyone think it's attractive? you're either really insecure or an attention whore.

• wow good thing you used anon... good thing...if your going to say something like that at least have the balls to not use anon...your a punk bitch!

• Nope. That can turn into something bad very quickly.