How old were you when you had your first real date and or relationship?

I am 22 and I can say never what about any of you how old were you

Most Helpful Girl

• still waiting...

• I've been happy for 19 years without having a guy in my life as more than a friend so I know I'll be just fine waiting a little bit longer.

• I just got to the point where I am lonely

What Girls Said 9

• 15.

• First real date was at 20, the relationship didn't become more serious until after I turned 21. It was really complicated though. Things are finally starting to work out now, and I'm almost 22.

• A few days after I turned 15. However it only lasted a few months and I've been single ever since lol.(:

• Bummer that is not good

• You'll find it. I promise.

• How do you say hi

• 16

• Proper Relationship? 19.

Proper Date? Don't remeber. I've had a lot.

• I was 19 when I had my first date and I never had a relationship.

• 13 LOL, I know I know...

• 20 and just about to enter my first relationship with my frist boyfriend (who was also my first kiss at 19).

• i was a late bloomer, in college. I was 17

What Guys Said 9

• First real date was at the age of 19. My friends set me up with her, right from the get go it was a complete disaster.

I didn't feel any physical attraction to her, (she wasn't ugly though) personality wise she was the complete opposite of me (I'm a little quiet and reserved, and she was an attention whore) and the date didn't go over that smoothly at all. I tried to get to know her better; took her out for coffee, walk in the park, spend some time getting to know her, that sort of thing... she HATED it. Said I should take her somewhere expensive for dinner and then a movie, to treat her like a princess, and that my idea of a first date was a joke.

Needless to say I've to get into a real relationship. I'm still a little scarred over that one..

• I started dating my best friend when I was 19. It turned into a marriage, but is now a happy divorce.

She's been my first everything.

• 23 and still single

• 21 to both. And it only last 2 months.

• hum I was like 12 with my first real date lol this was lunch and movies hahaah

first real relationship was around 14...

• haven't yet

• 14

• can't say that I've had an official date or relationship yet.. crushes and stuff and I talk to lots of girls, I just don't get into relationships to be honest..

• Don't know yet