How old were you when you had your first real date and or relationship?

I am 22 and I can say never what about any of you how old were you

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• still waiting...

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I've been happy for 19 years without having a guy in my life as more than a friend so I know I'll be just fine waiting a little bit longer.

• I just got to the point where I am lonely

What Girls Said 9

0|0
    0|0
  • First real date was at 20, the relationship didn't become more serious until after I turned 21. It was really complicated though. Things are finally starting to work out now, and I'm almost 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few days after I turned 15. However it only lasted a few months and I've been single ever since lol.(:

0|0
    0|0
    • Bummer that is not good

• Show All
    • You'll find it. I promise.

• How do you say hi

0|0
    0|0
  • Proper Relationship? 19.

Proper Date? Don't remeber. I've had a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 19 when I had my first date and I never had a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 LOL, I know I know...

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 and just about to enter my first relationship with my frist boyfriend (who was also my first kiss at 19).

0|0
    0|0
  • i was a late bloomer, in college. I was 17

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• First real date was at the age of 19. My friends set me up with her, right from the get go it was a complete disaster.

I didn't feel any physical attraction to her, (she wasn't ugly though) personality wise she was the complete opposite of me (I'm a little quiet and reserved, and she was an attention whore) and the date didn't go over that smoothly at all. I tried to get to know her better; took her out for coffee, walk in the park, spend some time getting to know her, that sort of thing... she HATED it. Said I should take her somewhere expensive for dinner and then a movie, to treat her like a princess, and that my idea of a first date was a joke.

Needless to say I've to get into a real relationship. I'm still a little scarred over that one..

0|0
    0|0
  • I started dating my best friend when I was 19. It turned into a marriage, but is now a happy divorce.

She's been my first everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • 23 and still single

1|0
    0|0
  • 21 to both. And it only last 2 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • hum I was like 12 with my first real date lol this was lunch and movies hahaah

first real relationship was around 14...

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't yet

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • can't say that I've had an official date or relationship yet.. crushes and stuff and I talk to lots of girls, I just don't get into relationships to be honest..

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know yet

0|0
    0|0