I got his number, now what?

So I like this guy a lot. We're hanging out next weekend. What's my excuse to call? (he can't text) what do I say? should I let him do the work. I asked him to the movie so is it my responsibility to make the plans?

Most Helpful Girl

• as tempting as it is to call him [trust me, I've been there] don't! you already asked him to the movie and if he likes you and is man enough then he'll at least contact you to discuss the plans.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey, I was calling to see if you wanted to go watch Twilight next week,or Hey, so what time you want to get together next week.

What Girls Said 2

• it is not at ALL your responsibility the telephone works both ways girl friend. if he likes you enough he will make the effort.

• hey,

so have you planned out everything? if not its the perfect excuse to call. Ask him if he wants to do anything afterwards, call to just ask if he is still up for the deal.

Just anything. Call for anything.