Do you believe in texts about zodiac signs?

normally I am a total realistic girl and don`t believe in horoscopes but the texts about my zodiac sign really kind of describe me

i am Scorpio and this link would perfectly describe me

anyone else think his or her zodiac sign fits his/her personality?

Most Helpful Guy

• Gemini describes me pretty well I guess, except I'm not really devious by any stretch of the imagination. However, when I look at the traits for other signs I can see their strengths and weaknesses as well. Moreover, while I can certainly identify with most of the strengths and weaknesses given for my sign, they are not generally the traits that I feel best describe me. I imagine if someone sat down without any prior knowledge of the zodiac and wrote down what personal traits best summed them up before checking what their sign predicted they'd find the two lists to be fairly different.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really, Cancer and it says I'm emotional which I could say I am

but it's a stupid idea that stars in the sky can show that all people behave in the same way regardless of age, gender, religion, nationality

Those signs are so vague that I bet other signs would suit you as well

• dictatorial

inhibited

conceited

distrusting

unimaginative

Those were my listed weaknesses. Nope, I'm not dictatorial. Uh, I'm possibly inhibited, I guess? But not really. I'm not conceited. I'm not distrusting. I'm not unimaginative. I'm not saying I don't have weaknesses, lol. I'm just saying those weaknesses don't apply to me. Trust me, I have plenty of other weaknesses. But not those.

No, I don't believe things like horoscopes at all.

• If you play it by the numbers. Statistically horoscopes will suit people only a small percentage of the time. As much as I feel like a libra. It doesn't mean other attributes from other star signs can't be a part of me.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm a leo, and I guess mine has some truth to it. I do feel as though I like attention and what not. Sometimes my horoscopes were accurate.

• im a scorpio too ! the stuff describes me too, and I also don't live by it, but for a while it made sense to me and really seemed to be EVERYTHING about me, but when I started getting daily horoscope messages they didn't fit so I don't keep up anymore.

but I still have pride because we have the best sign :)

• i don`t believe in horoscopes it never happends what they say

oh yeah we definitelly have the best sign :)

• They are written in a way that seems personal but in reality, many people could find it applies to themselves. It's the same thing fortune tellers and psychics do.

• this is called a barnum statement- something that can apply to everyone, as long as they have any inclination to see it that way.

• Nah, I think horoscopes just do a really good job at being vague, and any specific similarities are just coincidence.

I'm a Capricorn, but it doesn't describe me at all. I would fit Sagittarius, Aquarius, or Scorpio better.

• Im a Virgo and it describes me very well. Except for the discrimintation and love for money.

link

• Nope

• the horoscopes are defintely rubbish, but yeah, the text/characteristics are pretty accurate!

Im a Vigro =)

• No, it's not real. You are who you are, not what some sign says you are