Is this really a bad and disrespectful thing??

So I am going to be staying with my Nan for a couple of nights and I am really going to miss my boyfriend during this time.. Is it bad if I sneak him in at night without them knowing ? Not to have sex just to hang out and stuff.

I keep thinking that its a really slutty thing to do and I don't want him thinking that I'm disrespecting them by doing this .. But I really want to do it.. I just want to know people opinions too !

Also has anyone ever done this?... Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If you got caught they would assume other things were happening, and they could lead to that...it would be really disrespectful...why not just sneak outside and hang out with him in the yard or something, still isn't right, but less extensive imo lol

What Guys Said 2

• ask her if you can have him over.

• If you're sneaking, it's bad.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, it's disrespectful to sneak your boyfriend into someone else's house without their permission.

If it were me, I would ask her permission for him to come over for a bit, or I'd deal with not seeing him, it's only a couple of nights.

• a couple of nights" Suck it up Hon. We all hate being apart from the ones we love but you'll make it. Don't put your Nan or your boyfriend in an awkward situation.