Is it normal to have your first kiss when you're only ten?

I had my first kiss when I was only ten.. is this normal? (just like a peck on the lips, nothing like snogging or anything)

Most Helpful Girl

• so I met this guy during a trip two years ago, I had a crush on him at the time but I didn't tell him because of the distance. We stayed in contact off and on and yesterday I spoke to him for the first time in a while. We both flirted and the conversation moved towards dating, ect. We spoke for a couple of hours and he was really trying to convince me to visit him (he says he wants to come visit but money is super tight in his family) and complimenting me saying I'm beautiful so I said- I find it funny that all of a sudden you want me to visit you, he said- to be honest; when I first saw you at -Bob's- house I fell for you. so than I told him that I felt the same way. He said he felt like yelling for joy, but that't he'd wake up his family. He then asked me what I'd say if a guy that lives on another continent asked me to go out with him, what id say. I said- id say yes. he then asked me- -Alexandra Camille Smith- wil you go out with me? I said- yes. I've never had a boyfriend, nor my first kiss he said that the next time we see each other he wants to give me a big hug and that if everything goes well and I feel comfortable he'd like me to give him the honour of giving me my first kiss. The problem? I feel ackward I've never had a boyfriend and he's intense like he keeps saying I'm thinking of you, I'm thinking about us as a couple, your stunning, I can't wait for us to be together, my sweetheart I feel SUPER ackward with this what do I do?

What Guys Said 4

• No I don't think there's anything wrong eith a kiss at that age, it was just a peck anyway

LOL @ Teuton, 9 years old? I didn't masturbate till I was like 13

• LMAO the first time I was with a girl I was 9, but we both knew about sex and had a go. Wasnt much fun but kissing is no big deal.

• YOU HAD A GO AT SEX! WHEN You WERE NINE!

• Yea I could wank by then but it used to take like 4 hours to cum. And back then I didn't have a big load :( more like a trickle

• I had my first girlfriend that I kissed on a regular basis, when I was five years old. I don't really think that ten years old is too young to kiss.

• I had mine when I was 4 under the tree at the preschool with my first girlfriend. It's no big deal. Life gets more interesting as it moves along.

What Girls Said 6

• my first kiss was when I was 5, and it was full on frenching. I kid you not. it was with my friends brother who was 8 at the time. so no I don't think its weird because my experience was a bit over the top for the age I was. I still have NO idea how we knew what to do or anything.

• Totally normal. It wasn't sexual or anything, and was probably two kids experimenting which again, is totally normal.

• I'd say its fairly normal :) My first kiss was at about 6 but in all honesty I've not had a kiss since then xD I can't even remember it :P 10 is still a acceptable age to be kissed in my opinion :)

• I was about that age I think.

• lol that's not a real kiss though

• I worked at a day care, girls and boys as young as 9 are having boyfriend girlfriends and kissing. Even some kids as young as 3-4 year olds, I've seen it happen, I worked at a day care center and the little 4 year old girls will hug the 4 year old boys and the 4 year old boys will flash the girls... they get in trouble ofcourse.