How can I get over her? I'm feeling worse than I've ever felt before, what can I do?

I just broke up with my girlfriend a week ago we were together for 1 year & 6 months. She did it while I'm away for the summer. I'm trying my best to deal with it. An it seems like I just can't it sits in my mind when I'm alone at night or even in the day. She also had the nerve to tell me that she's dating someone new this upcoming Sunday. It feels like she shot cannonballs into my chest on purpose. How can I get over her? Can someone please help me?

What Girls Said 1

• My advice is I think you just need to just move on . I know its easier said then done . But you may just have to try your best as you can't keep wondering about her etc. because then you will never move on . And yes some girls can do sh*tty stuff like this but you can't really do anything to change it :/

I hope everything turns out OK for you.

• Yeah...I appreciate it but it's like I've been having dreams about her lately.

What Guys Said 1

• Women pull this kind of stunt time after time. Most of them simply can't handle being alone one way or another. The truth most likely is that she was planning to do this a while ago and had this guy lined up. Telling you this now is her way of acting like she's been honest with you. It's BS. My advice is to totally delete her from your life and don't talk to her for at least a year. Throw away everything. It hurts yeah, but every other way hurts more.

• I'm plan on joining the military I hope this tattoo on my hand doesn't f*** me over.