My guy is totally turned off when I kiss him.

Okay, so I've been with my boyfriend for about a month now and we've just been taking it slowly, he hugs me he holds my hand he kisses me on the cheek, a couple of days ago we took it to the next level and we started making out on his couch, except about 15 seconds into it he pulls away and sits up and it was very awkward. He had kind of a glazed look on his face and I didn't say anything, I just snuggled back up against him and we continued watching our movie. That was me, trying to keep it cool, but it's been bothering me ever since, and this weekend was the week he misses a couple of day of school to go visit his dad over the weekend so we havn't seen each other since. He tells me he loves me all the time, I've made out before and I've actually been told I'm a good kisser so what's his problem? Is he maybe just not ready? I don't understand. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me it sounds like your boyfriend began to get a little too "excited" and began to pull away to prevent things from escalating into something else if you catch my drift lol. Trust me, no guy is going to pull away from a girl that he really cares about or that he finds attractive, unless he has a VERY good reason for it, not simply because he's turned off or anything similar that you might be thinking of. I don't think he got turned off; on the contrary. I think he got shy lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i say he's just shy and from time to time he'll learn how to overcome his shyness

• ask him how he wants it done. my boyfriend tells me what he wants and what he doesn't want. we practised a little and it got better. just ask him about it, don't overanalyze the situation