Girls: what's the oldest age of a guy/girl that you've been out with?

Also, what was your parents reaction to the age gap?

Most Helpful Guy

• the thing with age gaps is that it doesn't matter for alduts, but the younger you are the more of a 'concern' and a bigger deal it is. so a 35 going out with a 41 year old is fine as they are both fully mature adults, but a 16 going out with a 22 year old isn't right, as one is still a child. Biggest gap I've had is my girlfriend was 19 and I had just turned 21.

• My usual answer:

maximum difference: 15% of the age of the youngest

What Guys Said 5

• I was with a woman who was 10 years older. My parents didn't seem to care.

• I was 17, she was 26.

My parents have no business in telling me should I have sex with someone or not.

• 39 and 18 / didn't know

• Just 5 years older,my parents don't know that

• 64 LOL

What Girls Said 5

• My current boyfriend, who by the way I love more than I've ever loved anyone, is 27 years old and I am 19.

My parents were a little afraid at first, but he showed that he truly loves me and would do anything for me, he has been over for family meetings and talked to everyone in my family, so now my whole family loves him! :)

• Oldest? 2 years older! Haha

Younger guys seem to be a lot more attracted to me. Older ones seem to think I'm still a teenager. x)

• Crushing on a dude who's 29 & I'm 18.

The question of my parents doesn't present itself since we're not dating.

If we were though, I think they wouldn't like it much at first.. then probably be happy I'm not dating some immature kid.

• Im sixteen my Ex-Boyfriend was 24.

And there was one man that was 32 that wanted to date me and I really liked him too, but that age gap was a little bit too big for me.

• 31 and my parents had no idea