Pretty little liars, which one is prettier?

in your opinion

A. link

B. link

C. link

D. link

guys which one based on looks would you rather date?

• Lucy/Aria
  • Ashley/Hanna
  • Troian/Spencer
  • Shay/Emily

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess #4

• I agree she is gorgeous!

• I guess I'm the only guy that likes darker girls lol

What Guys Said 14

• 4th one

• I think it was a toss up between A and B but I just chose B because I prefer blondes.

• C or D... Leaning more towards C, but I would still prefer a girl that was a bit curvier! ;)

• The first one, I guess.

• A is pretty hot.

• I guess A or D. But why do I have a feeling I'd be disgusted with their personality? Maybe just my assumption based off the name of the show.

• They are actually pretty nice girls on the show but the story is all over a crime and some lies they had to do...

• Ahhh, OK then. I just assume the worst given the way our society is and the kinda shows there are.

• C or D

• they are all great =)

but the third one strikes me a little more

• Interesting I actually think C is the ugly duck here ...

• no one is ugly

we just find beauty in different things

• a or c

• id go witb b

• meh meh meh and meh

• what you mean?

• I'm currently crushing on Casey Wilson from Happy Endings. link

Not only pretty, but smart and funny too.

• When the first girl takes off her makeup and dresses like a normal girl she's actually quite naturally gorgeous. At least I think so.

• A>B I don't care for C and D is OK.

• I gota have me some Emily. It was so sad when they found Melissa's supposed body in the finale though. Emily's expressions almost made me cry. Especially since she already practically lost Maya.

Yeah... So... Can you believe that Manning is gona be a bronco? (sorry for the randomness. I had to regain my manhood) haha

• Oh. Sorry I meant when they found Maya's body. I was on Nyquil and was rambling in half consciousness. Haha

• I chose B, but it was a split between B and C.

What Girls Said 12

• A and C are a tie.

(A) Her facial proportions are perfect for her, and the hair is very healthy/bouncy. She looks very petite, though, which makes me consider (C).

(C) Her facial proportions are perfect and her frame/structure are fantastic. Her hair is not as luxurious as (A), though, which is why I consider it basically a tie.

• Definitely D. She's the prettiest and has the best body. Even though A is pretty -face wise too- she has a body of a 7 year old girl so she creeps me out.

(I watched maybe first 6 episodes...they started annoying me after that) Haha

• D but A has something weird about her that's making me choose her >.>

• now "A" is aria:D:D

i like spencer the most,she has a spacial face. and she's really thin

• lol yeah A is Aria...

Really? I think Spencer is the ugly duck on the group as the others are so gorgeous in my opinion, I think Emily is just perfect looking...

• A, followed closely by D. B isn't very good-looking, based on that photo. She looks rather pug-like tbh. C... C seems a tiny bit horse-faced. Her nose is a little large, and her jaw is too wide.

• The first one (Lucy Hale?) is the prettiest to me.

• srry my vote didn't go for a it went for b I accidently picked the wrong one ooops

• Deffinately A or B

• hanna is the prettiest then aria comes next.

• B by far (the blonde)! A looks like those hideous Kardashians in the first picture, but looks much better in the rest, C looks OK I guess, and D is just ugly in all the pictures.

• Not a guy...nor I'm I gay...but I watch the show and I couldn't resist...lol

A or D...

I choose D because she got less votes...but I think A and D are tied.

• Lol I am not gay either but I don't think find a girl pretty a gay thing :) yeahi agree emily is the prettiest but almost a tie to Aria

• Link A