To what age do girls like 'Hello Kitty'?

There is this guy ( 17) , I really like him. Now he has got a girlfriend and she still likes 'Hello Kitty' and now I wonder what kind of girl she is, I don't know anything about her but that seh like 'Hello Kitty' so I wonder if anyone could tell me what she is like...just kinda bitch or just a really young girl...

and what she can give him that I can't?

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

• ´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶´´

´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶´¶¶´´´´¶´

´´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶´

´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶¶¶´

´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´

´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´

´¶¶¶´´´´´¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´

´´´¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶´´

´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶´´

´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´¶¶´´

´´´´´¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´

´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶´´´´

´´´¶¶¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´

´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´´¶¶¶¶´´´¶´´´´´

´´´¶´´´´¶¶¶´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶¶´´´´

´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´¶¶¶¶¶´´´¶¶´´

´´¶´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´¶´´

´¶´´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´´

´´¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶´´

´´¶¶´´´´´´´¶¶´´´´¶¶´´´´´´¶¶´´´

´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´´´´¶¶¶¶¶¶´´´´´

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I think older girls can like it as it's just a cartoon, it doesn't really show if your less mature than someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you assume she's a bitch. Hello Kitty is HUGE. They have a Hello Kitty EVERYTHING. Hello kitty clothing, hello kitty debit cards, hello kitty motor oil, hello kitty assault rifles. Lot's of people obviously like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter what age you are, as long as you're Asian you'll like it forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of older girls like it ironically.

1|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with Hello Kitty? I'm 20 and I still like Pokemon, same principle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm 25 and I like Hello Kitty. I

It doesn't say anything about the kind of girl she is. Why would you assume she's a bitch? Knowing that she likes Hello Kitty tells you nothing about what she has to offer him. Maybe she's smart, funny, intelligent, and doesn't try to judge people over meaningless things.

2|0
    0|0
  • LOL, I'm 21 and I still like Hello Kitty, and probably always will. =P I have a lot of cute Hello Kitty underwear, and I actually have Hello Kitty sheets on my bed RIGHT NOW that someone got me for Christmas a few years ago. I don't give a f.uck, lol. It's cute. I don't think it says much of anything about what kind of girl she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend LOVES Hello Kitty and she's 17 (turning 18 in 3 months). She will buy anything that is authentic Hello Kitty, it's just her thing. I think liking something childish is okay. Society wants us to grow up and like "adult stuff" but sometimes we want to entertain our inner child (whom we neglect).

I'm sure she's fun...not a bitch at all (I hope, you'll have to know her personally to be sure if she's a nice, fun person or a bad-tempered person. Liking Hello Kitty doesn't determine anything because A LOT of girls like Hello Kitty, you can't stereotype based on one Sanrio character).

1|0
    0|0
  • lol I doubt he's dating her cause she likes hello kitty,but you know,since bronies are becoming popular right now you never know.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't tell anything about her from just that, other than the obvious... she likes Hello Kitty. I know girls and women of all ages who like Hello Kitty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello Kitty has for some reason become a fashion icon, weirdly enough. I see Hello Kitty purses, shirts, make up, hair dryers, phone cases, ect. She's EVERYWHERE. Get ready people, there's gonna be a kitty apocalypse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her and find out... and I doubt he has a hello kitty fetish

0|0
    0|0
  • I still love hello kitty Lol and I'm older than you. A lot of girls actually have tattoos of her. I don't see the problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly ages 5-30. Some older girls like it too, but it's not as common.

1|0
    0|0