Is she into me?

i met this girl a few months back , we've become very good friends . we have always had this flirty relationship . We kissed a few days back with a little provocation from my side . It wasn't that great , quiet mechanical for both of us . I think it was because we forced it . She says it was nothing , but she always keeps yo-y-ing . I don't know if she likes me or not . HELP !

Most Helpful Girl

• well its seems like she is playing hard to get. so I would just go up to her and kiss her again and try and make it the best kiss ever! and if anything strikes her in the head then just talk about it. but if not then let it alone or just plain out ask her about the situation! that is what I would do! so just tell me how it goes!

• Thanks , girls are confusing , I need all the help I can get !!!

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like a swinger. if you want a relationship be forward about it. ask her what she thinks about how things are with you guys. since she sed it was nothing. I'm thinking you're someone to jst occupy her free time. if you dnt want a relationship then jst go with it. and it doesn't say you can't go out with other girls while she yo yos either.

• i think she likes but is slightly afraid of you.

What Guys Said 1

• kiss her again, go! now!

is she doesn't want it you can easily go bk to being friends, we're grown up, so go for it