Where did I go wrong?

I met this guy and he seemed interested. He touched the small of my back, took care of me, asked for my number etc. The weekend after I met him I got a text from him that said he had a good time getting to know me and dance with me and asked if I got home okay. We talked a little bit. Then he didn't text me the next day but I accidentally resent him a text that night. So the following day he text me saying he got a text twice from me. He used that as an opportunity to initiate conversation with me, but then stopped responding so the next day I sent a text that said "hey what happened to you? :)" and then he responded. We talked quite a bit that day and I flirted, I think he flirted back then he randomly stopped responding, not that there was anything he reallyy had to respond to. After that day, I didn't text him for 5 days and didn't get a text from him either. Then I finally sent a text that said "hey what's up?" and he responded and he asked me questions in his texts, but he would only send one or two texts in a row and then wait till the next day to respond so it was like we weren't even talking. I did talk to him about fitness and went on skype on Tuesday, as soon as I put up my do not disturb message, he shot me a message and gave me a link to the fitness guide he follows. I then joked back and told him "no... its all wrong I can already tell lol" and he wrote back lol and signed off shortly thereafter. I haven't talked to him since. I don't know how I screwed up.

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like my buddy ryan lol, not that he's not interested just playing hard to get secretly building attraction making you wondering what happen.

Idk wait if he makes a move if he doesn't don't worry about it.

What Guys Said 1

• At some point you kids are going to need to put the text machines down and get in each others' grill.

What Girls Said 1

• similar situation, but for me it turned out he had another girl. Hope it's not the same case. I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong.